We're excited to announce the release of AQtime Pro 8.22, the most feature-rich AQtime release yet. AQtime Pro includes several new features designed to meet the needs of today's developer.
Full Visual Studio 2013 Support
• Profile managed and unmanaged 32- and 64-bit applications created with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
• AQtime integrates into Visual Studio 2013 allowing you to profile your applications directly within the IDE.
• Extend Visual Studio test projects with AQTime projects and run them in Visual Studio or as a part of team builds.
Enhanced Support for 64-bit C++Builder
• Allocation Profiler can now profile applications created with 64-bit versions of C++Builder XE3-XE6.
• AQtime traces exceptions that occur in 64-bit C++Builder applications and displays the exception text, the call stack along with class and function names in the Event View panel.
• AQtime now consumes less memory on Windows 8.1.
• Improved and more accurate algorithm that reads debug information of the DWARF format. The new algorithm is more precise in detecting functions' borders in memory.
• Numerous bug fixes.
If you or your customers have any technical questions regarding this release, please contact us