Recording Tests for Instrumented iOS Applications
Now you can record tests against instrumented applications on iOS devices. Now you can use TestComplete to record and playback automated tests on both Android and iOS native apps. With our powerful object recognition functionality, your recorded mobile tests can withstand GUI changes over time, providing a robust and durable test framework.
Important: Applications instrumented with earlier versions of TestComplete Agent library will become unavailable to the current version of TestComplete. To make your iOS applications available, recompile them with the TestComplete Agent library shipped with the current TestComplete version.
Automatic Instrumentation of Android Applications.
To create object-based tests for Android applications, you need to prepare your Android application for testing. You do this by compiling the application with the PatchServices library that is shipped along with TestComplete. TestComplete 10.3 simplifies this process by automatically adding the library into your .apk file. It can do this when you are adding an application to the Tested Applications list of your TestComplete project, or any time later. For detailed information, see "Instrumenting Android Applications in TestComplete" in the online help.
Additional Mobile Testing Improvements
TestComplete 10.3 introduces support for iOS version 7.1 and the latest version 7.1.1 that have been released recently.
-A new Connections property has been added to the Device object. You can use this property to access BluetoothEnabled and WiFiEnabled properties that allow you to enable or disable the device's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- New GPSEnabled and AllowMockLocations properties has been added to the GPS object. The former allows you to enable or disable GPS during test, while the latter changes the "Allow mock locations" developer option.
- New CurrentLocaleName property and ChangeLocale method have been added to the Device object. The former allows you to get the current device's locale, while the latter allows to change it.
- New GetOrientation, SetOrientation and ResetOrientation methods of the Desktop object provide a way to rotate the mobile devices screen or get its current orientation.
- Number picker wPosition property has been renamed wValue. NumberPicker.wPosition is still supported for backwards compatibility.
- Zoom controls ZoomIn and ZoomOut methods have a new Count parameter, specifying the number of simulated touches.
New Variable Type - Password
TestComplete now provides support for the latest version of the Telerik RadControls for Silverlight, ASP.NET and WinForms - Q1 2014.TestComplete also now provides support for the following versions of jQuery UI controls: 1.10.3 and 1.10.4
Now you can deactivate and move product licenses up to ten times (in previous versions of the product, it was possible to do it only three times).Other improvements
A new aqObject.EmptyObject property has been added. You can use this property to get the null object in any scripting language.
Discontinued Support for AQdevTeam
TestComplete no longer supports AQdevTeam issue-tracking system.
|Tags: Automated Mobile Testing Automated Testing Test Automation TestComplete|